Sat, Feb 26|
Mullaney's Harp & Fiddle
Saturday Group Run - PIEROGI RUN | Harp & Fiddle (Strip District)
Distance 3, 7 & 10 miles | We request that everyone register for the run. This is our annual pierogi run to benefit the National Down Syndrome Society. If you would like to order pierogies, please register before Thursday, Feb 24 at noon.
Time & Location
Feb 26, 2022, 8:00 AM
Mullaney's Harp & Fiddle, 2329 Penn Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15222, USA
About the Event
Registration is mandatory | Distances: 3, 7 & 10 miles
Formal pace groups include: 8:00 | 8:30 | 9:00 | 9:30 | 10:00 | 10:30 | 11:00 | 11:30 | 12:00+ | Run/Walk
Participation in this fundraiser is optional. If you would like to order pierogies, either ready-to-eat after the run or frozen-to-go, please register by Thursday, February 24 at noon. All pierogies are handmade by Gina Mannion. She can also accommodate gluten-free and vegan pierogies. Read more about Gina's fundraising efforts and the pierogi run.
Harp & Fiddle will be open so you may enjoy a beverage after the run. All proceeds from the bar will also benefit the NDSS.
Routes will be posted the day before the run on the Run Routes page (found under the Group Runs tab).
We ask that you observe our COVID-19 protocol:
- All runs will meet in an outdoor space with ample room for social distancing.
- Registration is required.
- If you are not vaccinated, a mask or other face covering must be worn while waiting for the run to begin and at the conclusion.
- You will receive the turn-by-turn directions and MapMyRun links so you can print your own. The turn-by-turn directions will also be posted on the News & Updates tab on the CBRC website. Please print your own copy as they will not be provided at the run.
- If you feel sick, stay home. Individuals should only go out if they feel healthy and have not been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
Please review all CBRC COVID-19 protocol and guidelines.
We're looking forward to seeing you there.