Sat, May 22|
Allegheny City Brewing - North Side
Saturday Group Run | Scavenger Hunt Run - North Side (Allegheny City Brewing)
Join us for a Scavenger Hunt run from Allegheny City Brewery. Will you go for the most finds or the longest distance? It's up to you and your team! We promise you'll have fun.
Time & Location
May 22, 2021, 8:00 AM
Allegheny City Brewing - North Side, 507 Foreland St, Pittsburgh, PA 15212, USA
About the Event
Join us for a Scavenger Hunt Run at Allegheny City Brewing!
The distance is up to you - Will your team try to find the most items on your list? Or will your team try to cover the most distance? Whichever strategy you choose, you will have fun!
After, join everyone back at ACB for a cold drink.
Instructions will be provided when you arrive so start selecting your teams now - or go it solo!
We ask that you observe our COVID-19 protocol:
- All runs will meet in an outdoor space with ample room for social distancing.
- Registration is required for contactless check-in and contact tracing.
- A mask or other face covering must be worn at all times while waiting for the run to begin and at the conclusion.
- If you are not able to maintain a distance of 6’ from others during the run (including other community members), you are required to wear your face covering. This is in accordance with Pennsylvania’s Universal Face Masking Order.
- To limit contact, printed maps will not be provided. You will receive the turn-by-turn directions and MapMyRun links so you can print your own. The turn-by-turn directions will also be posted on the News & Updates tab on the CBRC website.
- Upon arrival, please report directly to the pace group you selected during registration. Each group will be marked with signs.
- Pace groups will be sent out in groups of 10 or less.
- Pace groups will be sent out with timing to allow for adequate spacing between each group.
- We recommend you bring your own hydration. CBRC will provide water in the form of individual water bottles.
- If you feel sick, stay home. Individuals should only go out if they feel healthy and have not been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
Please review all CBRC COVID-19 protocol and guidelines.
We're looking forward to seeing you there.