Sat, Feb 27|
Mullaney's Harp & Fiddle
Saturday Group Run - Mullaney's Harp & Fiddle (NDSS FUNDRAISER RUN)
National Down Syndrome Society Pierogi Fundraiser & Group Run. Pierogi orders are no longer being accepted but there will still be opportunities to support NDSS, if you choose. *The fundraiser is optional.
Time & Location
Feb 27, 2021, 8:00 AM
Mullaney's Harp & Fiddle, 2329 Penn Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15222, USA
About the Event
Registration is mandatory | Distances: 4, 6, & 10 miles
Formal pace groups include: 8:00 | 8:30 | 9:00 | 9:30 | 10:00 | 10:30 | 11:00 | 11:30 | 12:00+ | Run/Walk
Member Gina Mannion will be selling pierogies to benefit the National Down Syndrome Society Run for 3.21. The bar will also be open and a Gina will be selling tickets for a Virtual Auction with all proceeds benefitting this fundraiser.
Pieorgies will be sold both hot and ready to eat (pre-packaged) and frozen in a 1/2 dozen. The recommeded donation per 1/2 dozen is $5.00. You will be asked during registration if you will be purchasing pierogies and how many so Gina can plan quantities.*
*Pierogi orders are no longer being accepted but there will still be opportunities to support NDSS, if you choose.
The fundraiser is optional.
We ask that you observe our COVID-19 protocol:
- All runs will meet in an outdoor space with ample room for social distancing.
- Registration is required for contactless check-in and contact tracing.
- A mask or other face covering must be worn at all times while waiting for the run to begin and at the conclusion.
- If you are not able to maintain a distance of 6’ from others during the run (including other community members), you are required to wear your face covering. This is in accordance with Pennsylvania’s Universal Face Masking Order.
- To limit contact, printed maps will not be provided. You will receive the turn-by-turn directions and MapMyRun links so you can print your own. The turn-by-turn directions will also be posted on the News & Updates tab on the CBRC website.
- Upon arrival, please report directly to the pace group you selected during registration. Each group will be marked with signs.
- You will be checked in once you are in your pace group.
- Pace groups will be sent out in groups of 10 or less.
- Pace groups will be sent out with timing to allow for adequate spacing between each group.
- Please bring your own hydration. CBRC will not provide hydration.
- If you feel sick, stay home. Individuals should only go out if they feel healthy and have not been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
Please review all CBRC COVID-19 protocol and guidelines.
We're looking forward to seeing you there.