Sat, Mar 05|
Allegheny City Brewing
Souper Saturday Group Run - Allegheny City Brewing
Distance 3, 8, 12 & 16 miles | We request that everyone register for the run. Sign up to bring your favorite soup for all to enjoy. ACB will be open before the run so you may plug in crockpots. The link to sign up is in the description below.
Time & Location
Mar 05, 2022, 8:00 AM
Allegheny City Brewing, 507 Foreland St, Pittsburgh, PA 15212, USA
About the Event
Registration is mandatory | Distances: 3, 8, 12 & 16 miles
Formal pace groups include: 8:00 | 8:30 | 9:00 | 9:30 | 10:00 | 10:30 | 11:00 | 11:30 | 12:00+ | Run/Walk
Sign up to bring your favorite soup for all to enjoy. ACB will be open before the run so you may plug in crockpots.
Routes will be posted the day before the run on the Run Routes page (found under the Group Runs tab).
We ask that you observe our COVID-19 protocol:
- All runs will meet in an outdoor space with ample room for social distancing.
- Registration is required.
- If you are not vaccinated, a mask or other face covering must be worn while waiting for the run to begin and at the conclusion.
- You will receive the turn-by-turn directions and MapMyRun links so you can print your own. The turn-by-turn directions will also be posted on the News & Updates tab on the CBRC website. Please print your own copy as they will not be provided at the run.
- If you feel sick, stay home. Individuals should only go out if they feel healthy and have not been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
Please review all CBRC COVID-19 protocol and guidelines.
We're looking forward to seeing you there.