top of page
Sat, Feb 05|
Bartram House Bakery (Southside)
Saturday Group Run - Bartram Bakery (Southside)
Distance 3, 7, 10, & 14 miles | We request that everyone register for the run. Please note we have updated this run location due to the bridge collapse near the Frick Environmental Center.
Registration is ClosedSee other events
Time & Location
Feb 05, 2022, 8:00 AM
Bartram House Bakery (Southside), 2612 E Carson St, Pittsburgh, PA 15203, USA
About the Event
Registration is mandatory | Distances: 3, 7, 10 & 14 miles
Formal pace groups include: 8:00 | 8:30 | 9:00 | 9:30 | 10:00 | 10:30 | 11:00 | 11:30 | 12:00+ | Run/Walk
Routes will be posted the day before the run on the Run Routes page (found under the Group Runs tab).
We ask that you observe our COVID-19 protocol:
- All runs will meet in an outdoor space with ample room for social distancing.
- Registration is required.
- If you are not vaccinated, a mask or other face covering must be worn while waiting for the run to begin and at the conclusion.
- You will receive the turn-by-turn directions and MapMyRun links so you can print your own. The turn-by-turn directions will also be posted on the News & Updates tab on the CBRC website. Please print your own copy as they will not be provided at the run.
- If you feel sick, stay home. Individuals should only go out if they feel healthy and have not been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
Please review all CBRC COVID-19 protocol and guidelines.
We're looking forward to seeing you there.
Event Info: Events
bottom of page