Sat, Jan 29|
Allegheny City Brewing
Saturday Group Run - Urban Impact Fundraiser at ACB
Distance 3, 6, & 10 miles | Coach Audrey will be preparing a delicious breakfast for a $5 donation. Proceeds benefit the Urban Impact Foundation. ACB will also be open for us.
Time & Location
Jan 29, 2022, 8:00 AM
Allegheny City Brewing, 507 Foreland St, Pittsburgh, PA 15212, USA
About the Event
Join us for a fundraiser to benefit the Urban Impact Foundation. Coach Audrey will be preparing a delicious breakfast for a minimum donation of $5/person.
For a $5 minimum donation, you can mix or match 2 slices of French Toast: Blueberry Cream Stuffed French Toast or Caramel French Toast, served with homefries. Learn More About the Fundraiser
Registration is mandatory | Distances: 3, 6 & 10 miles
Formal pace groups include: 8:00 | 8:30 | 9:00 | 9:30 | 10:00 | 10:30 | 11:00 | 11:30 | 12:00+ | Run/Walk
Routes can be found on the Run Routes page (found under the Group Runs tab)
We ask that you observe our COVID-19 protocol:
- All runs will meet in an outdoor space with ample room for social distancing.
- Registration is required.
- If you are not vaccinated, a mask or other face covering must be worn while waiting for the run to begin and at the conclusion.
- You will receive the turn-by-turn directions and MapMyRun links so you can print your own. The turn-by-turn directions will also be posted on the News & Updates tab on the CBRC website. Please print your own copy as they will not be provided at the run.
- If you feel sick, stay home. Individuals should only go out if they feel healthy and have not been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
Please review all CBRC COVID-19 protocol and guidelines.
We're looking forward to seeing you there.