Sat, Aug 14|
Mullaney's Harp & Fiddle
Saturday Group Run - Mullaney's Harp & Fiddle (Strip District)
Join us every Saturday for group runs and choose from 5, 8, or 12 miles. It's the Pierogi Run!!! The deadline to order pieorgies has passed. However, Gina will likely have extra hot and ready to eat for you to enjoy after the run. Cost is $5.00 per 1/2-dozen.
Time & Location
Aug 14, 2021, 7:30 AM
Mullaney's Harp & Fiddle, 2329 Penn Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15222, USA
About the Event
Registration is mandatory | Distances: 5, 8, & 12 miles
Formal pace groups include: 8:00 | 8:30 | 9:00 | 9:30 | 10:00 | 10:30 | 11:00 | 11:30 | 12:00+ | Run/Walk
You will receive the turn-by-turn directions and MapMyRun links so you can print your own. The turn-by-turn directions will also be posted on the News & Updates tab on the CBRC website. Please print your own copy as they will not be provided at the run.
About the Pierogi Run
For a fourth time, CBRC member Gina Mannion will be participating in the National Down Syndrome Society's Run for 3.21 - this time with a West Coast Vibe! The team will be starting in the early morning hours of September 3rd at the Santa Monica Pier and running 360+ miles to Las Vegas, Nevada! Read more about the Run for 3.21 and Gina's journey this fall.
- Frozen pierogi will be available frozen in sealed bags. Hot pierogi will be available for eat in or takeout. Sour cream will be available in individual containers as well.
- Gluten free as well as vegan/dairy free option available.
- Pierogi are $5/half dozen.
- Baked goods will also be individually sealed or available to eat in or takeout. The bar will be open with sales benefitting Run 3.21.
If you are running on your own, you can still stop by and pick-up pierogi.
With an epic run comes some surprises are expected! Think Vegas games and LA vibes! More details to come!
How to Pay or Donate: Cash and online donations accepted. We will have a QR code on-site so you can pay either with Venmo or PayPal. If you want to pay in cash, a coffee can will be available to drop your donations in.
We ask that you observe our COVID-19 protocol:
- All runs will meet in an outdoor space with ample room for social distancing.
- Registration is required.
- If you are not vaccinated, a mask or other face covering must be worn while waiting for the run to begin and at the conclusion.
- If you feel sick, stay home. Individuals should only go out if they feel healthy and have not been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
Please review all CBRC COVID-19 protocol and guidelines.
We're looking forward to seeing you there.