Saturday Group Run - North Park Pool
Time & Location
About the Event
Registration is mandatory | Distances: 5, 8, & 12 miles | Summer start time of 7:30am
Formal pace groups include: 8:00 | 8:30 | 9:00 | 9:30 | 10:00 | 10:30 | 11:00 | 11:30 | 12:00+ | Run/Walk
We ask that you observe our COVID-19 protocol:
- All runs will meet in an outdoor space with ample room for social distancing.
- Registration is required.
- f you are not vaccinated, a mask or other face covering must be worn while waiting for the run to begin and at the conclusion.
- You will receive the turn-by-turn directions and MapMyRun links so you can print your own. The turn-by-turn directions will also be posted on the News & Updates tab on the CBRC website. Please print your own copy as they will not be provided at the run.
- If you feel sick, stay home. Individuals should only go out if they feel healthy and have not been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
Please review all CBRC COVID-19 protocol and guidelines.
We're looking forward to seeing you there.