Sat, May 08|
Millvale River Front Park
Saturday Group Run - Millvale Park
Join us every Saturday for group runs and choose from 3 distances!
Time & Location
May 08, 2021, 8:00 AM
Millvale River Front Park , 70 River Front Dr, Pittsburgh, PA 15209, USA
About the Event
Registration is mandatory | Distances: 5, 8, & 12 miles
Formal pace groups include: 8:00 | 8:30 | 9:00 | 9:30 | 10:00 | 10:30 | 11:00 | 11:30 | 12:00+ | Run/Walk
We ask that you observe our COVID-19 protocol:
- All runs will meet in an outdoor space with ample room for social distancing.
- Registration is required for contactless check-in and contact tracing.
- A mask or other face covering must be worn at all times while waiting for the run to begin and at the conclusion.
- If you are not able to maintain a distance of 6’ from others during the run (including other community members), you are required to wear your face covering. This is in accordance with Pennsylvania’s Universal Face Masking Order.
- To limit contact, printed maps will not be provided. You will receive the turn-by-turn directions and MapMyRun links so you can print your own. The turn-by-turn directions will also be posted on the News & Updates tab on the CBRC website.
- Upon arrival, please report directly to the pace group you selected during registration. Each group will be marked with signs.
- Pace groups will be sent out in groups of 10 or less.
- Pace groups will be sent out with timing to allow for adequate spacing between each group.
- We recommend you bring your own hydration. CBRC will provide water in the form of individual water bottles.
- If you feel sick, stay home. Individuals should only go out if they feel healthy and have not been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
Please review all CBRC COVID-19 protocol and guidelines.
We're looking forward to seeing you there.