Saturday Group Run - Southside (Riverfront Park) + Virtual 1/2 Marathon
Time & Location
About the Event
Visit our News and Updates page for maps and turn by turn directions!
Registration is mandatory | Distances: 6, 9, & 13.1 miles
Formal pace groups include: 8:00 | 8:30 | 9:00 | 9:30 | 10:00 | 10:30 | 11:00 | 11:30 | 12:00+ | Run/Walk
For our 13.1-mile distance, the route will have several water stops to accommodate runners who are running the virtual Pittsburgh Half Marathon.
We are excited to announce that Baires Food Truck will be joining us 9:00 AM - 11:45 AM. Check them out on Facebook.
We ask that you observe our COVID-19 protocol:
- All runs will meet in an outdoor space with ample room for social distancing.
- Registration is required for contactless check-in and contact tracing.
- A mask or other face covering must be worn at all times while waiting for the run to begin and at the conclusion.
- If you are not able to maintain a distance of 6’ from others during the run (including other community members), you are required to wear your face covering. This is in accordance with Pennsylvania’s Universal Face Masking Order.
- To limit contact, printed maps will not be provided. You will receive the turn-by-turn directions and MapMyRun links so you can print your own. The turn-by-turn directions will also be posted on the News & Updates tab on the CBRC website.
- Upon arrival, please report directly to the pace group you selected during registration. Each group will be marked with signs.
- You will be checked in once you are in your pace group.
- Pace groups will be sent out in groups of 10 or less.
- Pace groups will be sent out with timing to allow for adequate spacing between each group.
- Please bring your own hydration. CBRC will not provide hydration.
- If you feel sick, stay home. Individuals should only go out if they feel healthy and have not been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
Please review all CBRC COVID-19 protocol and guidelines.
We're looking forward to seeing you there.