top of page
Sat, Feb 20|
Mellon Spray Park
Saturday Group Run - Mellon Spray Park
Join us every Saturday for a group run in the city. Registration is required.
Registration is ClosedSee other events
Time & Location
Feb 20, 2021, 8:00 AM
Mellon Spray Park, 6601 Fifth Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15206, USA
About the Event
Registration is mandatory | Distances: 6, 10 & 15 miles
Formal pace groups include: 8:00 | 8:30 | 9:00 | 9:30 | 10:00 | 10:30 | 11:00 | 11:30 | 12:00+ | Run/Walk
On-street parking is available on Beechwood Blvd.
We ask that you observe our COVID-19 protocol:
- All runs will meet in an outdoor space with ample room for social distancing.
- Registration is required for contactless check-in and contact tracing.
- A mask or other face covering must be worn at all times while waiting for the run to begin and at the conclusion.
- If you are not able to maintain a distance of 6’ from others during the run (including other community members), you are required to wear your face covering. This is in accordance with Pennsylvania’s Universal Face Masking Order.
- To limit contact, printed maps will not be provided. You will receive the turn-by-turn directions and MapMyRun links so you can print your own. The turn-by-turn directions will also be posted on the News & Updates tab on the CBRC website.
- Upon arrival, please report directly to the pace group you selected during registration. Each group will be marked with signs.
- You will be checked in once you are in your pace group.
- Pace groups will be sent out in groups of 10 or less.
- Pace groups will be sent out with timing to allow for adequate spacing between each group.
- Please bring your own hydration. CBRC will not provide hydration.
- If you feel sick, stay home. Individuals should only go out if they feel healthy and have not been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
Please review all CBRC COVID-19 protocol and guidelines.
We're looking forward to seeing you there.
Event Info: Events
bottom of page